Organizer: TJ Biela stopa Kremnica, o.z.
Co-organizer: Mountain Rescue Service Kremnické vrchy, Slovak Ski Association, Euroloppet Slovakia, TRAMTARIA, s.r.o.
Date: 29. 1. 2022 – 30. 1. 2022
Venue: Skalka ski stadium near Kremnica GPS: 48.737567, 18.991946
Rules: The races are held in agreement with the International Competitions Rules – ICR and under inspection of a TD FIS
Friday 28. 1. 2022 9am – 5pm on marked tracks in Skalka. In case of good snow conditions it will be possible to use the city training track on Sokolské ihrisko (athletic stadium). For further information please check News on our website.
|16 - 35||36 - 45||46 - 55||56 - 65||66 and older|
The skiers may apply via online registration form, or personally on the day of race until 9am.
Online registration closes on Thursday 27. 1. 2022 at 12:00.
Contact: Ladislav Karrach phone: + 421 915 393 885 email: info(at)bielastopa.eu
|Date of payment till||30.11.|
|28.01.||Race day |
(only in cash)
|50km Free style||29 €||40 €||50 €|
|29 € *||32 € *||42 € *|
|25km Free style||19 €||35 €||45 €|
|19 € *||28 € *||38 € *|
|30km Classic||21 €||37 €||47 €|
|21 € *||30 € *||40 € *|
|Biela Stopa Junior||3 € - U14 ; 5 € - Cadets|
|Mini Biela stopa||free start|
*Euroloppet passport holders
- Free entry: The winners in overall ranking from the last year and skiers, who participated in all “Biela Stopa” competitions.
- The basic entry fee: members of Slovak S Association and TJ Biela stopa, o.z., if they apply no later than 2 days before the race.
- The registration is valid only after payment of the entry fee.
- In the case of not showing up, the entry fee will not be refunded.
Payment of the entry fee:
- Make the payment only after the application form has been submitted according the propositions and the price list. For the entry fee rate is crucial the date of payment and not the date of registration.
- Registration fee must be charged under 7. days after race registration because race registration has become invalid.
- Bank transfer to the account in Slovenská sporiteľňa:
IBAN: SK63 0900 0000 0000 7434 3743
BIC code: GIBASKBX
Variable symbol: birth-date in form YYMMDD
- By the postal check
- In cash during presentation
The starting package
- Start number.
- Biela Stopa medal.
- Presents from race partners.
- Timing data chip. The racer is required to return the chip after the finish.
Venue: Town Culture Center Kremnica Map
Thursday 16:00 – 20:00 Town Culture Center Kremnica
Friday 15:00 – 21:00 Town Culture Center Kremnica
Saturday 7:30 – 9:30 Skalka Ski Resort (Relax Center Gym)
Sunday 7:30 – 9:30 Skalka Ski Resort (Relax Center Gym)
The start numbers will be given only if the fee has been paid. The skiers will have to submit the payment confirmation at the registration desk in case of any uncertainty. The entry fee may be paid in cash at presentation according to the price list.
Contact: Katarína Hrúzová phone: + 421 903 530 206
The skiers start in groups according the results from the last 2 years of Biela stopa ski race.
- Elite / Red group – max. 30 competitors
- 1. wave – max. 100 competitors
- Euroloppet block – Euroloppet passport holders (if they are not in 1.wave)
- 2. wave – max. 250 competitors
- 3. wave – max. 300 competitors
- 4. wave – other competitors
- Heated refreshment zone
- Heated dress room with a shower
- Ski and luggage storage
- Waxing service by SWIX professionals
- Full equipped refreshment stations
- Refreshment after the finish and lunch
- Professional care of Rescue Mountain Service
- Official finish time on the Internet
There will be bus for participants. Transport is individual. Please, use free parking on marked parking lots in Skalka Resort. The capacity of parking lots is limited.
Stamping Euroloppet passports
After race Saturday and Sunday in Relax Centrum Skalka /Sport Hall/
Conditions of participation:
- All participants are entirely responsible for his/her state of health during the race and must have personal medical and liability insurance.
The organizer cannot be held responsible on any account in the event of an accident or failure due to bad health or to insufficient preparation.
- Competitors younger than 18 on 50, 30 and 25 km trails may start only after written consent of legal representative.
- All competitors must pay entry fee and must be able to submit the payment confirmation at registration desk if required.
- The registration deadline is at 9 am on the day of the race at the presentation in Skalka Resort.
- If the race is forced to cancel due to lack of snow or force majeure the entry fee will not be refunded.
- In the case of not showing up, the entry fee will not be refunded. Competitors who are unable to take part in the race may transfer their entry fee to a person of their choice.
Privacy and security:
- According to the Act 122/2013 Collections of Laws on the protection of personal data participants agree with processing their personal data (name, surname, address, birth date and e-mail address) by o.z. TJ Biela stopa for purpose of registration of Biela stopa.
- According to the §12 of Civil Code participants agree with the production and/or use of images and/or video-audio record related to their person in connection with the Biela stopa race for press and documentation purposes.
- Personal data (name, surname, gender, date of birth) will be published in start and result list and can be passed to a third party for the necessary time if it is required for such services as timekeeping or txt notification.
- Contact data (address, email) can be passed to a third party for marketing purposes such as sending information brochures and other materials via email or post only in case of a participants approval. This approval will be given by checking the approval checkbox in the registration form.
Chair of organization committee: Slavomír Hrúza
Chief of Competition: Dalibor Schmidt
Chief of course: Viktor Halíř
Chief of stadium: Slavomír Hrúza
Chief of timekeeping and data processing: Dušan Richter
Chief of medical and rescue services:
Health security: Mountain Rescue Service Kremnické vrchy
Technical delegate FIS: Mach Petr (CZE)
National technical delegate: Peter Ďurčo
EUC, Euroloppet team: Viliam Michalech
Mini Biela stopa: Hana Zlatošová